Senior Care Pharmacy Provider
GrandView Pharmacy is a pharmacy provider for long-term care, and senior residential communities. We combine our expertise, evidence-based practices, resident centered education and superior service to improve the success and lives of our partners and residents.
Why do senior care communities choose GrandView Pharmacy?
Improve Medication Outcomes
- Antimicrobial Stewardship Protocol
- Urinary Tract Infection Protocol
- Pneumonia Treatment Protocol
- Skin Infections Treatment Protocol
- Metabolic Validation Protocol
- Medication Formulary
- Glycemic Control Protocol
- COPD Protocol
- Pneumonia Prevention Protocol
- Influenza Prevention Protocol
- Hydration Protocol
- Constipation Prevention and Treatment Protocol
- Behavior Management Protocol
- Coming Soon.. Congestive Heart Failure
Decrease Pharmacy Related Errors
- eMAR Systems
- Onsite Dispensing
- GrandRx Connect™
- Auto Cycle Fill
- Specialized Packaging
- Reliable Delivery
- Quality Assurance
- 7-Point Accuracy
- Medication Management System
Reduce Hospital Readmissions
- Delivery of Medications
- Transition Management
- Geriatric & Diabetic Education
- In-home Patient Monitoring Devices
- 2-Step Pneumonia Immunization Protocols
- Bedside Placement of PICC, Midlines & Peripheral IV
Reduce Pharmacy Related Expenses
- Preliminary Cost Analysis – Potential Resident Medication
- Intake Evaluations – Internal Pharmacy
- Recommendations – Therapeutic Substitution
- Trouble Shooting & Support – Non-Covered/Prior Authorization Medications
- Crediting – Returned Medication
Customer Service & Consulting
- Customer Relations Associate
- Consultant Pharmacist
- Cycle Fill Technician
- Medication Cart and Medication Room Auditor
- Billing Specialist
GrandView Pharmacy Industry Partners
Group Purchasing Organizations
GrandView Pharmacy Professional Affiliations
The GrandView Blog
Blog by Charissa Widegren, Customer Account Representative, GrandView Pharmacy Many of you, as residents or nursing staff, administrators or business office managers, know of GrandView Pharmacy. If you are a resident in independent living or assisted living, you may...
Blog by www.cvshealth.com Innovative prevention efforts aim to make an impact in a time of reduced personal contact CVS Health has announced new and expanded programs to help prevent opioid misuse, which come as the pandemic has presented challenges to delivering...
Click Here to Read More
Read more about the latest news, events and articles on our blog.
Ready for a change?
Contact us now to see how SIMPLE it is to switch. Have questions? We're happy to answer any you have!
Deficiency free survey from the Indiana State Board of Pharmacy
In the spring of 2017, the GrandView Pharmacy locations in Brownsburg, IN and Fort Wayne, IN were awarded a deficiency free survey from the Indiana State Board of Pharmacy. We’re extremely proud of our team members who worked hard to accomplish this goal. Read more about it here.