A Convenient Pharmacy Solution…
GrandView Pharmacy can offer important healthcare information and solutions for those caring for an aging loved one. Loved ones who are prescribed multiple medications may have difficulty staying on their medication regimen, or may be paying extra costs for unnecessary medications. GrandView offers health information and tips, as well as solutions for reducing costs and/or helping to ensure medication compliance.
Why choose GrandView Pharmacy for you and your loved one?
Resident education: These topics range from general health information to specific conditions, “Ask the Pharmacist” series and basic pharmacology. Keeping our residents and families informed and paying attention to their bodies is one of the best prevention tools you can use to keep residents living longer, healthier lives.
“We have hosted several of these educational events. The residents have appreciated it greatly. The presentations are very informative. We appreciate the knowledge, professionalism and kindness.” Click here to read more testimonials.Kathy Smoker
Vaccination programs: GrandView Pharmacy provides vaccinations for seniors in the long term care setting as well as Vaccination Clinics for independent and assisted living residents. A free event, vaccinations are administered by our nurse and billed to the resident’s insurance provider. An annual occurrence that happens every fall and winter, GrandView provides these events to all of our IL, AL & CCRC communities.
Reduce unnecessary medications: Metabolic Validation can help reduce unnecessary medications and the risk for adverse drug reactions (ADR). From a simple cheek swab, a healthcare provider can see which medications your body is able to metabolize, eliminating the costly and dangerous trial and error process.
Proactive Medicare Part D analysis: Every penny counts. So why pay more for your Medicare Part D Plan? GrandView Pharmacy offers free Medicare Part D Evaluations annually during the Open Enrollment Period. Residents that received a Medicare Part D Plan Evaluation by GrandView Pharmacy in 2009 saved an average of $719 per person.
“I was confused on why my mother’s medication costs were so high. Thanks to GrandView Pharmacy, they educated me on how Medicare Part D works and signed my mother up for her correct plan saving her over $15,000!” Click here to read more testimonials.Resident's Family Member
Keep Loved Ones Independent Longer
Non-compliant patients often exacerbate their condition. Difficulty of the regimen was cited as a main reason that patients are non-compliant. Patients are often confused about when and how to take their medication and which pills to take. This results in patients taking their medication incorrectly or forgetting to take it at all.
Sobering statistics on medication:
- The number one problem in treating illness today is patients’ failure to take prescription medications correctly, regardless of patient age
- 10% of all hospital admissions are the result of patients’ failure to take prescriptions medications correctly
- 23% of all nursing home admissions are due to patients failing to take prescription medications accurately
- At any given time, up to 59% of those on five or more medications are taking them improperly
- Approximately two-thirds of all patients fail to take any or all of their prescription medicines
Increase compliance with flexible packaging options:
- Easy to remember to take the correct medication at the right time
- All pills (even vitamins) for one administration time can be packed in one package
- Medications can be organized by date and time for a 30 day supply
- Eliminates the need for cumbersome daily reminder boxes
- Makes taking medication on-the-go easy
- Easy-to-read labels, easy-to-open package
- Helps elderly patients manage their own health conditions
Medication management: An easy-to-use, progressive reminder system for individuals to better manage their medications. A medication management system ensures individuals take the correct medication at the right time to ensure the safety of the patient.
- Helps seniors manage all their prescription and OTC medications and supplements
- Helps increase patient experiences and satisfaction scores
- Aids in reducing hospital readmissions and other avoidable medical expenses
- 24x7 monitoring and personalized call support
- 3G technology: no WiFi or cellular plan required
Pay Your Bill Online
An Added Convenience for Our Individual Customers
Pay Your Bill Online: Conveniently pay your bill online. It is quick and easy to set up and absolutely safe to use. You can make a single payment or register to view invoices and pay future bills electronically. Click here to pay your bill.
The GrandView Blog
Article by Skilled Nursing News "Medicare Advantage (MA) plans are trying to reduce post-acute care spending by limiting the skilled nursing facilities in their networks, and by capping the lengths of stay — and SNFs and hospitals aren’t taking it well. That’s...read more
Article by Marty Stempniak, McKnights Long-Term Care News "Ballooning interest in managed care, along with the repurposing of SNFs, will be two major things providers must contend with next year, a long-term care consulting firm cautioned Thursday. Health Dimensions...read more
Click Here to Read More
Read more about the latest news, events and articles on our blog.
Ready for a change?
Contact us now to see how SIMPLE it is to switch. Have questions? We're happy to answer any you have!
Deficiency free survey from the Indiana State Board of Pharmacy
In the spring of 2017, the GrandView Pharmacy locations in Brownsburg, IN and Fort Wayne, IN were awarded a deficiency free survey from the Indiana State Board of Pharmacy. We’re extremely proud of our team members who worked hard to accomplish this goal. Read more about it here.