Senior Care Pharmacy Provider
GrandView Pharmacy is a pharmacy provider for long-term care, and senior residential communities. We combine our expertise, evidence-based practices, resident centered education and superior service to improve the success and lives of our partners and residents.
Why do senior care communities choose GrandView Pharmacy?
Improve Medication Outcomes
- Antimicrobial Stewardship Protocol
- Urinary Tract Infection Protocol
- Pneumonia Treatment Protocol
- Skin Infections Treatment Protocol
- Metabolic Validation Protocol
- Medication Formulary
- Glycemic Control Protocol
- COPD Protocol
- Pneumonia Prevention Protocol
- Influenza Prevention Protocol
- Hydration Protocol
- Constipation Prevention and Treatment Protocol
- Behavior Management Protocol
- Coming Soon.. Congestive Heart Failure
Decrease Pharmacy Related Errors
- eMAR Systems
- Onsite Dispensing
- GrandRx Connect™
- Auto Cycle Fill
- Specialized Packaging
- Reliable Delivery
- Quality Assurance
- 7-Point Accuracy
- Medication Management System
Reduce Hospital Readmissions
- Delivery of Medications
- Transition Management
- Geriatric & Diabetic Education
- In-home Patient Monitoring Devices
- 2-Step Pneumonia Immunization Protocols
- Bedside Placement of PICC, Midlines & Peripheral IV
Reduce Pharmacy Related Expenses
- Preliminary Cost Analysis – Potential Resident Medication
- Intake Evaluations – Internal Pharmacy
- Recommendations – Therapeutic Substitution
- Trouble Shooting & Support – Non-Covered/Prior Authorization Medications
- Crediting – Returned Medication
Customer Service & Consulting
- Customer Relations Associate
- Consultant Pharmacist
- Cycle Fill Technician
- Medication Cart and Medication Room Auditor
- Billing Specialist
GrandView Pharmacy Industry Partners
Group Purchasing Organizations
GrandView Pharmacy Professional Affiliations
The GrandView Blog
Blog by Mark Wolfe, Customer Account Representative, GrandView Pharmacy The last three months have been extraordinary times for those managing long term care facilities, whether they be assisted living centers, skilled nursing, or intermediate care facilities. There...
Article by iAdvance Senior Care "Great staff are essential to quality senior care facilities, so it’s important that facilities show their appreciation for staff to retain their best workers. Providing staff perks can help to keep employees invested in a facility and...
Click Here to Read More
Read more about the latest news, events and articles on our blog.
Ready for a change?
Contact us now to see how SIMPLE it is to switch. Have questions? We're happy to answer any you have!
Deficiency free survey from the Indiana State Board of Pharmacy
In the spring of 2017, the GrandView Pharmacy locations in Brownsburg, IN and Fort Wayne, IN were awarded a deficiency free survey from the Indiana State Board of Pharmacy. We’re extremely proud of our team members who worked hard to accomplish this goal. Read more about it here.